SCRAP ' CREATIF 38
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

SCRAP ' CREATIF 38

Forum dédié au scrapbooking et à la carterie. Jeux, challenges, informations etc.... avec son association SCRAP'CREATIF 38

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

It's your discovery, good job!

AuteurMessage
Woottedy
Invité

It's your discovery, good job! Empty
MessageSujet: It's your discovery, good job!   It's your discovery, good job! I_icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 7:56

Hello.Quality Setting? - I was wondering on DVD Shrink 3.2 how I access the quality settings on it to back up something? It is on sharp but I have been unable to access any of the other options because I would like to use the other ones so I can blend the videos together seamlessly and I can't do that because it is gray and if I try to check the box to add it nothing happens? What do I need to do to access the quality settings? It's not that I can't back it up. Like I said I have backed up alot of things in sharp mode but it won't let me select any of the other quality options since I want to blend the videos. I know the quality won't be as good but I don't care. Anybody know what I can do to access the quality settings?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

It's your discovery, good job!
Page 1 sur 1