SCRAP ' CREATIF 38

Forum dédié au scrapbooking et à la carterie. Jeux, challenges, informations etc.... avec son association SCRAP'CREATIF 38

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  GalerieGalerie  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez

It's your discovery, good job!

AuteurMessage
Woottedy
Invité

It's your discovery, good job! Empty
MessageSujet: It's your discovery, good job!   It's your discovery, good job! I_icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 7:56

Hello.Quality Setting? - I was wondering on DVD Shrink 3.2 how I access the quality settings on it to back up something? It is on sharp but I have been unable to access any of the other options because I would like to use the other ones so I can blend the videos together seamlessly and I can't do that because it is gray and if I try to check the box to add it nothing happens? What do I need to do to access the quality settings? It's not that I can't back it up. Like I said I have backed up alot of things in sharp mode but it won't let me select any of the other quality options since I want to blend the videos. I know the quality won't be as good but I don't care. Anybody know what I can do to access the quality settings?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

It's your discovery, good job!
Page 1 sur 1